TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USE
The term ‘Saddlebrooke.online’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some of our sites include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your zip code).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. Saddlebrooke.online reserves the right to add, modify, remove all material of the website in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Arizona.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Saddlebrooke.online and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Saddlebrooke.online. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Saddlebrooke.online takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.